X-mas day in the morning X-mas day in the morning

good but

It is really well animated, but south park isn't really top notch animation to start off with. Perhaps I am failing to see the point, but it seems to me to be no real reason to do this except for the sake of practice. Make something original.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Nice animation, shit song

I hated, no wait, loathed (not strong enough) was reduced to tears by the horribleness of the HGTG film. I should of realized that when people started clapping along to the beginning song that the film was going to be off. I should have realized but I failed. At least I knew what I got into when I opened this flash and I guess it was well done with the pretty colors and shit. But...the song is worse than most things known to humanity (yes even reality tv). So next time make up your own material or use something funny.

p.s. The radio show, the books, the game, the towel and the TV. Shows are infinitely better than the film. Go pick up any of these for a purer form of the story of HGTG.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Well animated but really quite average

The skill it took to animate such a conceived and simple story are a waste of good talent. The simple twists and 'darker' version of the story are easily done and do not improve on the original. Too predictable and too contrived to shock or startle. Try to develop the skills you have with your animation and use it well. Your talents are hidden beneath this flash. I am getting really tired of the anime style everybody seems to use, but you do use it effectively. Even though you are highly rated, it is mediocre work. Work longer on the techniques you can use to tale a story, and you will go far.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

Damn fun

and since you are reading reviews anyway now, I figured I would write one. It was a fun game, nice execution (omg ha), did get a bit tiresome later though. Maybe powerups or stuff like that would excite me more.

And the hero was a manly looking muscle pack of awesome.

gavD responds:

Ha ha! Thanks slidinglight that makes me feel better! LOL!

I'm glad you enjoyed it - games of this type do tend to get boring after a bit, but it's fun in short doses!

UFA UFA

I so remember this game

I was fucking hooked to it, I'm still pissed you didn't make new levels.

Ultimate Guide To Suicide Ultimate Guide To Suicide

Well done stick flash

With the menu I saw I was expecting a pretty bad stick figure flash but this suprised me, high frame rate good smooth animation and gory violence. Another website that you can submit mainly stickfigure animation that is good go to google.com and search for stick suicide. I am not aloud to mention other sites.

My Crew (sample) Vocals My Crew (sample) Vocals

Horrible

Just really bad. If you think this is good, then keep trying. It is not even close to anything a sane person could listen to for longer than 30 seconds, and that is even pushing it. You have no flow, the rhymes are crap and your voice doens't fit, it has no punch to it. If this is what you want to continue doing I wish you good luck.

mr-freestyle1 responds:

lets just say, i know you have made a ton of money off the stuff that you have on here!! So i guess i should take advice from you. Im not on here to hate on people, cuz everyone one has a certain talent , im just here for fun and by the way that was just a sample, i will have a professional recording done soon!!! God bless you and have a good day!!